Activate Product

Options

Hi I need to activate my product today and just realised I'm not able to speak to someone on the phone for help with this as it's outside of hours. Can someone assist please. Many Thanks.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,301 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Have you tried activating online?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kerrie,

Were you able to get this sorted?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kerrie_10863519
    Kerrie_10863519 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav, no I wasn't.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

What sort of trouble are you encountering when you attempt to activate your software online? ie. are you getting an error message?

If its still giving you grief jump over to our Activate page linked below and kick off an online chat with one of our team members and they'll be able to assist in getting your product activated -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.