UNABLE TO SIGN IN HELP!!

JackieWhite
JackieWhite Member Posts: 3
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hello,

I am unable to sign in to my app to access my information. I have been able to do this until about 2 months ago. I open the app it asks me to migrate the data (even though I've already done this), I say yes as the only other option is "no I'm setting up a new business". The next page it says this ABN and branch number is already registered, and it brings up my correct details. The only options on this page are set up a new business or sign in with another account. I choose the latter option and it takes me to a reckon payroll create new account or sign in page. I select sign in and input my email address and password and select sign in. I receive a verification code which I put and then it takes me back to Migrate existing data page and I back where I started.

Please help as this is very frustrating.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JackieWhite

If you've been able to sign in and use the app until recently then it sounds like you might be trying to sign into the Payroll App using a different email address than what your account was originally setup under.

What is the ABN that you registered into the Payroll App and were using until recently?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JackieWhite

You are correct - I was able to use the Reckon Payroll app and had processed payments from July 21 to March 22! I am not sure if it was a download that changed my ability to log in? I have used the same email address as it was set up under and this with my Passcode lets me login in such that the authentication code is sent to my phone but then I cannot go past the step where i have the options of migrating data or setting up a new business. I obviously do not want to set up a new business so i just go round in a circle. ( I have checked with my other email address in case i ever used this but his does not log in). Hoping you ay have ideas? I did see something on the community page about a branch number - but unable to change this. The ABN was entered into the App correctly as 94 069 853 413 and Branch 1 used.

Thx for your assistance

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JackieWhite

Can you please double check that ABN, when I try and search using it its coming up as an invalid ABN in both our system and the Australian Business Register (ABR).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JackieWhite
    edited May 2022

Thx Rav- sorry I checked and the correct ABN is 94069853416- and this is what is recorded on the reckon App

• Rav

Hi @JackieWhite

Your Payroll App account is under a particular email address and your old Reckon STP app account is under a different email address which is where I'm assuming the issue is occurring as it looks like you're attempting to login to the Payroll App with that other email address.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to clarify which account is which.