ABN already registered

Options
System
System Member Posts: 233 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀
This discussion was created from comments split from: have trouble to login in new payroll app migrate from reckon stp app.

Comments

• Nigel White
    Nigel White Member Posts: 4 ✭
    Options

I am having the same problems can you help my ABN 57440956893

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Nigel White

I've split your comment into its own conversation here as I just need to get a bit more info from you.

I've had a look at the ABN that you've provided and can see that it has already been registered to the Reckon Payroll App in September last year and has also been used to send submissions. I can see a problem though, the email address for the account you created for the Payroll App last year looks to have a misspelled email address ie. bigpond.com was spelled as bigoond.com.

From the looks of it you're now attempting to login to the Payroll App with your CORRECT email address but are unable to register your ABN to it since its already been done under a different account with an erroneous email address.

I do want to check something else though, I can see that under your account with the correct email address, there is a new Reckon One book created a couple of days ago. Are you looking to use Reckon One moving forward OR the Reckon Payroll App? They are two different services.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nigel White
    Options

I would prefer to use Reckon one as i make too many mistakes using the APP

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2022
    Options

Right ok. In that case, its best that you no longer attempt to login to the Reckon Payroll App. Instead if you want to use Reckon One moving forward you'll need to login to it from here - https://portal.reckon.com/

Give me about 15 minutes and I'll see if I can straighten this out myself or if not, I'll need to get some assistance from our dev team to get the two accounts you've created in order.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Options

Right ok. I've moved your existing ABN registration from the incorrect account that was created (@bigoond.com) to your correct one (@bigpond.com).

If you've decided to use Reckon One moving forward then you can access it by logging in here - https://portal.reckon.com/

With Reckon One you'll use GovConnect for Single Touch Payroll submissions and I'll outline some resources below that will help you get started -

• Nigel White
    Options

Hi Rav

I am still having problems!

All i simply wanted to do was report my staff wages to the ATO

I now have the portal working, yet it wants me to import the info from Reckon when i follow the steps it won't allow me to set up my staff?

It was very simple in the APP now Reckon one is so difficult

Can you help

• Rav
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi Nigel,

I now have the portal working, yet it wants me to import the info from Reckon when i follow the steps it won't allow me to set up my staff?

Sorry but what do you mean by the above? What is the specific messages you are receiving on-screen?

Yes Reckon One is quite a bit different from the Payroll App because its a full accounting software service that does more than just STP submissions and/or payroll. Did you trial Reckon One previously to ensure it works for your requirements?

If all you need is payroll then it might be a better choice to just stay on the Payroll App and use that for payroll and STP. You'll need to let me know if that's the case though as we'll need to do some work on our end for that to happen.

In regard to Reckon One, your Reckon One book currently does not have the payroll module as part of your subscription. In order to do any payroll related activities you'll need to add the payroll module to your subscription.

If you'd like to stick with Reckon One then it might be best if you give our technical support team a buzz on 1300 756 663 so we can take you through this and get you up & running.

• Nigel White
    Options

OK looks like best for me to get rid of Reckon one and go back to the APP as i have looked at the payroll module and it requires too much detail. So can you please revert the app to work again

Regards

Nigel

• Rav
    Options

Right ok that's fine. Before we get there though you're going to have to do some actions on your end because you've already setup an account on the Payroll App last year and more importantly used it to send submissions. That will need to be straightened out first which you'll need to do.

I'm going to send through a Private Message to you with some information on exactly what you need to do.