- Urgent - ABA File is not picking up all employees for payrun
I am having issues with the creation of ABA files for our payrun. The ABA is not picking up all the employees, in fact it is only picking up the first person in our list. I preview it and it is only showing the one when all of them are ticked to be paid. I have tried to recreate the ABA file (IE hitting the EDIT button in ABA History) but is still not working. All employees are showing to be paid on this date. It is now showing two ABA files for todays date. And I can't seem to edit either one.
HELP! How can I fix this?
I have over 100 employees to pay today.......
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community