ABN and branch already registered

Durkhan
Durkhan Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi there i know this is is an issue lots of people have had but i have tried to get new payroll app to work but keep getting this message that abn is already in registered. any help would be great.

abn is 60973994018

Cheers durk

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@Durkhan

Hi Durk

Can you please give it another go now and let me know if it goes through successfully for you this time.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Durkhan

Hi Rav

It went to the page to select year to date start and checked all details then pressed next and failed again. now the same message comes up again

Cheers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

then pressed next and failed again

What happened specifically after pressing Next at this point above? ie. did an error message appear?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Durkhan

Hi yes sorry an error message that said could be a short term issue please try again

• Rav

Right ok. Can you please do the following this time -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from your currently running apps
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ (preferably on a PC)
    • Sign in with the existing email address & password you were using with the old STP app
    • Follow the prompts to migrate your data
    • Once completed, login to the Payroll App on your phone

Let me know how you get on.