Trouble setting up Thunderbird as email client for invoices
I'd appreciate advice on setting up Thunderbird to email invoices. I keep getting the following error message:
'Invalid Email Details.
Either your email address or password is incorrect. If your email address is incorrect please edit....'
Email is set up in preferences as 'other' with my webhost's details (Dreamhost), and I've confirmed the email and password are correct, and Chrome and Windows both have Thunderbird as the default email. I'm using Reckon Accounts Plus 2021, Windows 11, Thunderbird 91.10.0 and Chrome Version 102.0.5005.115.
I prefer to use Thunderbird than Outlook if possible. Any help appreciated. Thank you.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community