Data not showing is STP list, unable to submit

1545010 Member Posts: 12 Novice Member Novice Member

Hello, I have been trying to export my first pay run for this Company, however when I select the file it does not show in the list to submit?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @1545010

Did you export the STP file from Reckon Accounts and then save it to a local destination on your PC? eg. desktop, My Documents etc etc.

After you click the Upload button in GovConnect in your screenshot above, it will bring up a file explorer window which you can use to navigate to the location you saved the file and select it. Doing so will upload it to GovConnect for you to review.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Hello Rav,

Yes I have uploaded plenty of files for our other company. For some reason the file does not show in the STP list for this new company so I can submit to the ATO. The word Success shows at the top of the STP screen for a short time and then disappears.

Is there a number I can call for support?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,167 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @1545010

The other thing to confirm is what sort of STP file has been created IN Reckon Accounts along with which upload option has been selected in GovConnect.

For example, has your STP file been created as just a new normal pay run submission or has it been created as an Update Event/End of Financial Year finalisation? And following on from that, which option are you selecting in GovConnect at the stage pictured below.

If the STP file has been created as a End of Financial Year finalisation or Update Event, ensure that you're selecting the second option in GovConnect for the upload.

Is there a number I can call for support?

Yes there is, our technical support team is available on 1300 137 657

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Hello, it is a new pay event in Reckon and New Pay Run in Gov Connect.

I have a 20min wait for the support team, have to get this sorted today as I am back at work tomorrow.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Is it the same version of Reckon as past submissions?

Hello, my issue has now been resolved with the help of the Support Team, thank you.