Launch Accounts 2022 tile not working
I have an associate who began using the 2022 version tonight, but when she clicked on the 2022 tile, it opened the 2021 version instead.
I then got her to click on the 2021 version tile and it then opened the 2022 version. Then, logging out of Hosted and then back again, we found that the problem had corrected.
In the meantime, I did some research, because I had a vague recollection that I had heard of this problem sometime in the past. My research led me to this post by Neil in 2019 - "If the 2018 version launches, click File > Exit and wait for the session to close, then click the Launch Accounts 2019 button and it will launch the correct version."
So it looks like there are a couple of ways to resolve this strange problem if it occurs. John L G
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community