Not all share prices downloading correctly

I have 13 share stocks that do not download correctly ??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Paula,

Can you provide some more detailed information please.

In regard to the shares that are not updating, are they all ASX shares? Have they updated correctly before? ie. is this a new occurrence? Or are they new shares that you've recently entered into the software?

As a first step I'd recommend reviewing the information in the help guide linked below and following the steps listed -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Paula, you need to untick all the shares before downloading and then re tick a few at a time, run the download and then tick a few more etc, if you want a hand call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Paula Stoyich
    Paula Stoyich Member Posts: 18

Hi Rav,

not they are not new shares and they are all entered correctly as Australian Stock etc, this has been going on for at least a couple of years, I have a considerable portfolio, most of them download correctly, except for 13 stocks....BEN CPU CSL ORG NAB S32 SCP SGR TAH TCL TLC TLS ZIP

I now have to download my entire portfolio, then untick all but the above codes, download again in order to get the correct pricing ???