TabCorp demerge to The Lottery Corporation

Options

On 1 June 2020 TabCorp Holdings (TAH) demerged to create The Lottery Corporation (TLC). I have entered the TLC details into my Reckon portfolio but the holding does not update the price. I have checked that TLC is the correct ASX code and that TLC is listed in my security list. All my other security holdings update without problem.

Thanks

Michelle M.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @michmatt

I've just tested this out by entering the following into my Personal Plus 2021 install and then running an update with the following results. Do you have the same configuration?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• michmatt
    michmatt Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hi Rav,

No - I have Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 but apart fro that everything else seems to be identical.

Michelle M.

• michmatt
    michmatt Member Posts: 7
    Options

Hi Rav,

No - I have Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 but apart fro that everything else seems to be identical.

Michelle M.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Mine showed ok as well

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• faigey
    faigey Member Posts: 37
    Options

Hi michmatt,

I have exactly the same situation as you. Same software Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022.

The Lottery Corporation (TLC) is not recognised and so does not update automatically.

Has there been any progress on this issue since you posted in August 2022

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@faigey

The TLC ticker is recognised and updates normally in the Personal Range software (see latest price update below)

Can you advise the specific process you're going through specifically to add this ticker in your software?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• faigey
    faigey Member Posts: 37
    Options

Hi Rav

Look I have been able to rectify this problem by deleting the TLC and reinstating. I honestly do not know what the problem was. Notwithstanding, it seems to be functioning now

Perhaps it was a glitch in the software when Tabcorp first processed the demerger or perhaps I have incorrectly inputed data?

So please do not concern yourself with it for now

Thanks for your involvement - I will get back to you if there are any ongoing issues.

Regards

• Barrie Meadows
    Barrie Meadows Member Posts: 2
    Options

Following the demerger the cost basis of Tabcorp shares changed to 17.76% of the total cost just before the merger.Is it possible to adjust the cost balance in the Portfolio Value listing so that the true variation between cost and value is reflected