One employee missing

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

2 employees processed weekly, but for one of them only the super amount transferred to her MyGov account

DOB is entered and state tax ticked

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey Kris

Just checking, is this from the Payroll App or a different Reckon software?

If its related to the Payroll App, can you let me know if there was a custom earnings item created and used in the pay runs and if so, whether the 'tax applicable' option was selected in its setup?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Yes it is from the Payroll app Rav, I have asked the client to check your questions. I saw the STP transfers on the phone and they included both employees, 1 employee transferred correctly, however only super from other employee was transferred

• Kris_Williams

Thank you @Rav , my friend followed up on your suggestion and it’s all sorted and lodged successfully.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Good stuff Kris, glad to hear its sorted πŸ‘

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.