Transferring Reckon Accounts Personal from desktop (2017) to laptop (2022)
I am trying to setup Reckon Accounts Personal 2022 on my laptop.
I have been using Reckon Accounts Personal (RAP) 2017 on my desk top and when I try to paste a copy of the QDF data file from my desk top into Reckon Accounts Personal 2022 on my laptop it displays an old All Accounts list and grossly incorrect balances.
Can someone please advise which files have to be copied from RAP 2017 to RAP 2022 so that the correct accounts list and balances are displayed on my laptop?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community