Quicken Personal Plus 2010

Hi,

I need the downloadable link for Quicken personal Plus 2010 so I can install it on my new computer.

I have been on the phone to reckon for an hour and were unable to help me.

Could someone please help?

Comments

• Brads
    Brads Member Posts: 24

Could someone please help me, I have now chatted to 3 people on the phone and no one can help

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Brads

Apologies for missing your earlier post. If you log into your Members Area account here - https://members.reckon.com/ with your Customer ID & PIN then click 'Download Software' you'll be able to select any software you're eligible to and download it directly from there. You'll also be presented with your installation key details there as well.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brads

Hi Rav,

That's ok, I have tried doing that several times and everytime select the product and I click on next it says "there is no download link for the product, please contact reckon"

I have contacted reckon and they keep directing me to that same page.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hmmm ok that's odd. Leave this with me for a little bit, I'll have a chat myself with our Customer Service team to see why that's the case and how we can get that sorted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Sorry I was mistaken, it looks like that version isn't available for download in the Members Area but you'll be able to download it from the link here - Reckon Personal 2010

After installing you'll need to activate the software. To do that you'll need to kick off an online with one of our team members on our Product Activation page linked below -

• Brads

Thanks Rav, I'll give that a go.

Is this the personal plus version? As I've tried just the 2010 version and when I load the back up it isn't compatible since I use the personal plus

• Rav

Yes that download link is for both Personal Plus and Home & Business versions.

• Brads

Awesome, I tried clicking on start online chat but it does noting, is that because it's outside operating hours?

• Rav

Try clicking it again and a chat menu should appear in the bottom right but if not, open an incognito/private browser window and try it again.

Regardless of the above though, as you've mentioned I'd suggest doing it tomorrow during business hours so that you can chat with the team in real-time.

• Bill Yankos
    Bill Yankos Member Posts: 1

Hi Rav,

I moved house, put my my QPP in storage, computer HDD went totally "poo in its trousers", lost QPP in storage, with several years of taxes to be done?!?!

Thank you Reckon for this old software version facility.

When taxes are done, onward and upwards to the latest version!?!?!

Always a fan,

Bill