Can anyone help me with this issue, please?
After I upgraded to Accounts Personal Plus 2022, my data files appear to load because the totals in the side-bar are displayed. But the detail in the centre window is blank. What should I do?
Reckon Personal Plus 2022 R1 - always kept up-to-date;
Windows 10 - always kept up-to-date;
Lenovo Think Pad - always kept up-to-date;
Multiple back ups and the current file is the size it out to be!
Since Reckon fails to support this product, refuses to answer questions and otherwise ignores this customer base, I hope someone can provide a solution!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community