Submission has been rejected by the ATO
Have been using STP app and Recon Payroll app since 28/11/2019 and have managed to get EOFY 2021 successfully processed. However, last year, suddenly, unbeknownst to me...I had 6 fortnightly pay-runs Rejected by the ATO.
The error message relating to this is always:-
"Submission has been Rejected by the ATO
Please review the ATO's response below and make the necessary adjustment
The value specified for an item does not match the item type(value="-25.2", item type = Decimal,
uniqueID = http://www.sbr.gov.au/ato/payenvtemp:GrossA) Hint: The MinInclusive constraint failed."
Thereafter, this has become a regular occurrence and finally, I was unable to submit any more payruns at all as I get a "Something has gone wrong" message during the course of inputting my only employees details.
Whilst all this was happening I tried numerous approaches:-
1) Contacting the www.sbr.gov entity which generated the error message.
2) Contacting the Ato.
3) Contacting the chatbots on the "premium" help system.
All to no avail 😕
My current situation is as follows:-
1) I cannot finalize my Tax for 2022.
2) My (soon to be disgruntled) employee is also unable to finalize his return.
3) I cannot proceed with my STP obligations as I now have almost a years worth of returns which have been thoroughly trashed ! There doesn't seem to be anyone out there who is prepared to engage with me on what I should do next !
I operate a small business with ONE employee and I feel quite out of my depth in operating a fully-fledged payroll application.
Any suggestions as to what my next step should be ?
Is there some form of manual alternative available ? It used to take me around 4 hours or less to to do a years worth of reports manually.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community