License Renewal

Options

I have Reckon accounts 2021 and paid for renew. I was sent an email saying that its paid and Product name is Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2022 Annual Licence. Now when I open 2021 it says license has expired and I cant get the license to update automatically. When I download Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2022 it says I need to delete my 2021 version. Is this correct will I still have all my details from 2021 saved.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

That is correct but you wont lose any data as its only the program that need removing and reinstalling with the download from your members site.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

793569 Member Posts: 6
    Options

I have received my renewal notice for Personal Plus 2022 but can't find how to pay it online. Can I use my Mastercard to make the payment or can I only do so by making a payment direct from mi bank account?

• lee_margallo15
    lee_margallo15 Alumni Posts: 4
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi,

To pay for your renewal, you can go to members.reckon.com (using your customer ID and PIN) and click eStore and click Pay a Renewal Invoice.

If you aren't able to pay via online, please contact our sales team and they can help with your payment.

Phone: 1800 732 566

Kind Regards,

Lee