EOFY report wrong

Cazza99
Cazza99 Member Posts: 2
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi there

I do the books for my solo trader husband. I do payroll for myself quarterly. I did the quarter for Apr to June 2022 in August,with pay dates last financial year. I went to do the end of financial year report, but it has put the last quarter pay into 2022-23 eofy report, not 2021-22. I don’t know how to fix it. This is my first year of STP reporting. Can someone please help. Thanks Carolyn

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@Cazza99 The pay date for last quarter must have defaulted to today's date in Aug 2022 when you did the payrun. This has been a very common issue for many users.

I suggest go through the linked post below and try to follow the steps. You may need to run a Payrun adjustment using a pay date like 30 June 2022. However, the 2022/23 EOFY Payrun report can only be cleared by running a zero amount Payrun.

https://community.reckon.com/discussion/comment/20631269/#Comment_20631269

• Cazza99
    Cazza99 Member Posts: 2

Thanks for your help, I have done as below, and it has fixed the problem. I didn’t realize that the paid date was important, just thought that the pay period needed to be correct. I won’t forget this next year. Thanks again

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@Cazza99 Great to know the solution helped. You have to thank @Rav Reckon Community group Manager, who regularly posts solutions for common issues faced by users like us.