Overpayment of Super
My company pays super quarterly. An employee who is part-time and works three days a week 18 hours in total was paid incorrectly as she had been doing more hours and days.
We investigated pay todate and did a pay adjustment to recalculate her pay so any hours over 18 hours were all paid at time and an half.
This resulted in her pay being adjusted back to 18/8/2021 and a substantial payment.
This means she has been overpaid her Super as she was paid for every hour worked rather than her ordinary hours of pay.
How can I put in an adjustment to recover the overpayment and this appear on her EOY Payroll Summary and deducts the payment from the next Super payment due by 28 October.
Can anyone advise please.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community