I need support with my upgrade from Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2021 to Reckon Accounts Personal

Options

I need support with my upgrade from Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2021 to Reckon Accounts Personal 2022

Data has not been restored

Answers

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,231 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Let me help you, send me by private SMS your customer id and pin and i will call you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @physio1

Home and Business is a different variant of the Personal range software, specifically its a version that has some additional functionality over Personal Plus. If you've been using your file in Home & Business it gets 'flagged/marked' in its configuration so that its compatible to work with those higher functions and cannot go back and be opened in Personal Plus as any additional functionality that has been processed on the file does not exist in the PP version.

Was there a specific reason why you're downgrading from Home & Business to Personal Plus?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.