How to get Reckon PP back to the main screen when no extra displays attached.
I posted this in Reckon Accounts program area but I was advised to post here on designated PP section. I’m sorry if this re-post breaks some other rule but I’ve had no other response.
My setup is normally Surface 3 laptop w two extra monitors on Windows 11. With Reckon PP normally on one of the extra monitors
I've removed the laptop and don't have access to monitors. On opening Reckon PP it all sounds OK and indicates is open, but does not appear on the laptop screen.
Other programs (Word / Excel) open on the screen. Settings does not register any extra displays.
How do I get Reckon PP back to the main screen?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community