How to adjust employee's pay in employee centre?
Hi all, I am new to Reckon, so I am still trying to figure out how to use the functions. Now I have an employee who just had a promotion and raise, from 14/10/2022 but her new salary will only take effect from 1/11/2022. I need to make some changes to the system. The following are my questions:
1) how do we change an employee from an hourly rate to salary rate in reckon? Do I have to include the super contribution in the salary portion?
2) the employee from 1/11/2022 to 6/11/2022, 7/11/2022 - 13/11/2022, the salary was paid out with the old salary. On top of this, she was converted from a monthly payment to a weekly payment.
Do we need to change the salary in Reckon, to rectify the mistake of wrongful payments for the 1st 2 weeks of November? if we do need to change, how do we change it?
Thanks for the help!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community