Mark up on an item
We are currently recharging Clients for expenses and adding a markup. This is done by entering a expense code on the bill and then recharging. By doing this way we can add a mark up when adding to the Clients invoice.
Thinking of changing the way we enter recharges on the supplier invoice by using item numbers, this will give us more details of the recharges.
Are you able to add a mark up on an item the same way as an expense? All the items will be charged at different rates, so can't have a standard rate for the item in Reckon.
Appreciate your help
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community