Purchased a business that uses Reckon and need to get up and running! HELP!?
Hi all, we just purchased a business that runs Reckon Accounts Hosted. We wish to continue with this but need to set up a new account as the owner of the business did not transfer his account to us as part of the acquisition.
What is the simplest way of doing this?
I have read various feeds - should I open my own Reckon Accounts Hosted account then download the QBB file from the prior owners account and upload it into our new account? I want to make sure we capture all of our customer details, suppliers etc etc . . . is there a simpler way?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community