How do I get authentication code as a shared user
So I have been given access as a Shared User for STP reporting. I have downloaded Chrome Authenticator onto my computer. I get to the spot where it asks me for my 6 digit pin and then I get stuck. I click on the authenticator and no code shows up?
The Authenticator says "no accounts to display". Do I have to set up my own MFA and select the Authenticator myself so it links?
Do I have to link the Chrome Authenticator to Reckon somehow so it knows what I want the code for?
HELP! Can someone explain this in plain English for me please?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 950 Payroll Premier
- 118 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community