I am trying to enter the GST and PAYG figures in Reckon Hosted for Sep 2022 through the liability cheque. The refund is $6290.00 which we have received.
I have attached our liability report and the PAYG is $4262.00.
Under payroll liabilities I have entered the PAYG amount. Under expenses I enter the GST
figure? I have tried so many possibilities, but it won't let me save the cheque. I have also entered the refund through Manage tax.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Can anyone suggest how I can enter the correct figures in the liability cheque please.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community