Share Values missing only cash value available.
When saving my Quicken today My share values have dropped out so that my investment only shows the cash available. in trying to use backup when I have installed that then the values drop out so whilst the actual figures and trades are there, there are no values in the totals on the side column.
How can I restore the values. PS I have recently been upgraded to windows 11 and suspect maybe something there? I am no computer brain but able to follow any clues given.
Appreciate help as I am stuck!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community