With STP 2 changes to salary sacrifice how does a Charity with PBI status process this.
We currently have staff that salary sacrifice and the payroll is processed using a salary sacrifice deduction which is tracked for tax tracking as Gross payments so it reduces the amount of tax an employee has to pay. We then pay the funds deducted to an external provider for them to distribute to staff.
Can anyone please advise how you would process a payrun in STP 2 to get the full gross reporting and still be able to track the amount salary sacrfriced and still have the employee taxed at the correct rate?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community