Credit Card surcharge charged to Customers
Hi All. Was looking to see how others process the additional credit card surcharge processes to a customer account at time of payment/customer receipt?
I would like to put in the actual payment shown on my bank statement in the "Receive Payments" window. But he only option available to is "Leave the credit to be used later". Do others go in and create a new invoice against this customer for the purposes of this surcharge? Is it possible to put in a miscellaneous charge to the GL (compensating for GST) within the same "Customer Payment" window.
Would be preferred to be able to do the single transaction from the same window if possible.
Appreciate your feedback
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community