Printer not Activated -60

Options

Hi.

I have a customer that have issues for the last few days with when they try and email invoices they get the error " Printer not activated, error code -60" We have done all the normal things of remove printer reinstall printer. The About page of the printer says its "Licensed to Reckon limited"

On some of the Amyuni support pages say that RDS servers need a different license key to work and this is on the RDS server. How do we get the RDS Amyuni keys if thats what needed? This setup has been working for years but last week stopped.

Environment is

Server 2019 RDS.

Reckon accounts enterprise 2022

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Screwloose

I'd say the best starting point in getting to the bottom of this would be to have a chat with our technical support team so a technician can have a look into this with you.

I did find a help guide which I'll link below but I'm not sure how much value it will provide based on the troubleshooting you've already conducted so I'd recommend having a chat with our team.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tim_T
    Tim_T Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello,

Im getting the same thing - Server 2022 Std Edition

• Was working and then stopped - Printer says Activated to reckon

I have removed , reinstalled/repaired things with the same issue

Was thinking of purchasing a license directly from Amyuni to see if this resolved it

@Screwloose - Did you happen to get a fix to your issue?

Tim