Printer not Activated -60
I have a customer that have issues for the last few days with when they try and email invoices they get the error " Printer not activated, error code -60" We have done all the normal things of remove printer reinstall printer. The About page of the printer says its "Licensed to Reckon limited"
On some of the Amyuni support pages say that RDS servers need a different license key to work and this is on the RDS server. How do we get the RDS Amyuni keys if thats what needed? This setup has been working for years but last week stopped.
Server 2019 RDS.
Reckon accounts enterprise 2022
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community