Shares - Adding a new Security (Stock) - Ticker Symbol & Look Up not showing ASX listed company
Been trying to solve issue for about an hour now, to no avail - including searching Community Group for any similar issues ... So I would now love anyone's help or suggestions.
I am using Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 & trying to add a recently purchased Stock.
The Stock is for a company called Mineral Resources Limited - (ASX Ticker symbol MIN). Company has been listed on ASX for many years.
This company is not showing on Reckon's Stock Code Search. (screen grab of 'Look Up...' search attached)
Is anyone able to shine any light on why this stock is not showing in Reckon's Stock list?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community