Pay rise half way through the month that has just past using hosted
I have been advised of an employee pay rise who's pay cycle is from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. He gets paid on the 1st of the month for that period.
I have been advised that there will be no tax for the adjustment for 15 days, just super to be paid.
I have tried to enter the details and upload to the the reckon gov connect site but it is not working.
I also tried to amend the April/May period with the extra amount to be paid for 15 days. That did not work either.
Can anyone help?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community