how to fix employee pay, when it is comeback due to wrong bank account details provided by employee?

MuhammadAhmed Member Posts: 12

how to fix the employee pay, return due to wrong bank account details provided?

Q: how to pay back to employee in Reckon Accounts?

Q: how to rectify at the time of bank reconciliation


  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,195 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

    There are different ways to handle this but I simply enter the return as a deposit and post it to a clearing account - repay manually to employee and post the cheque to the same clearing account.

    leave the original wages cheque as it is, you could change the date on it but I prefer not to. And always put a description in the memo of the cheque and deposit