How to remove credit from customer's account that was mistakenly recorded?

Edgarley3
Edgarley3 Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi,

I made a invoice for a customer and recorded that as paid, but it was not paid. So, I deleted that invoice now, It is showing that the customer has credit but he has no any credit. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited June 2023

You have to delete the payment as well, just go to it anyway you prefer- find the amount or go to the customer balance and double click on payment and delete (ctrlD)

won’t you have to renter the invoice ?

• Edgarley3

No, that invoice was not correct so I had to delete that. Now what should I do?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,555 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Just delete the payment. What was the date of the invoice, was it in a previous BAS quarter

• Edgarley3

I don't remember the exact date but it was a month ago, I guess. No, it was not in a previous BAS quarter. How can I delete the payment? I am a new user so, still learning.

Thanks.

• Kris_Williams

I did say that up above, but call me if you need to 0415 940843

• Edgarley3

thank you for your help.

• Kris_Williams

You’re welcome. …………..