Recording Timesheets with STP2 Disaggregation of Payments
I use timesheet data, allocated to job sites to prepare pays. The new disaggregated hourly rate for my employess includes 3 components plus a travel allowance. Previously I added all these together and called it "daily rate inc. travel". This meant 1 line item in the timesheet per job/day.
Do I now need to create 4 line items for each day when recording a timesheet?
It is typical that my employees work on multiple sites/jobs each day.
If so, recording timesheets is going to be very time consuming and contain many entries
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community