Why after upgrading to 2023 are we receiving this error message?

DanielleJ
DanielleJ Member Posts: 5 Novice Member Novice Member

We were working in our file with no issues until midday. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @DanielleJ

I see this post has been created under Reckon Accounts Hosted but can I just confirm you're using?

Can I get you to exit the file then logoff any active sessions in the Hosted control panel and then logout.

Log back in after a couple of minutes, reopen your file and use it as normal. Does the same error persist for you?

Let me know how you get on.

• This content has been removed.
  • DanielleJ

Hi Rav,

Unfortunately that hasn't resolved our issue. This is the error message we are receiving now :(

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,400 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hmm ok, thanks for trying @DanielleJ

Can I get you to slightly rename your company file, I believe doing so should solve this particular error. Also when doing so, ensure that your file name doesn't have any special characters.

I'll add a guide below that has step by step instructions on how to rename your file in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Let me know how you get on.

• DanielleJ

Thanks Rav, that has resolved our issue.

Very much appreciated!! :)

• Rav

Awesome, glad to hear it 😊