Why after upgrading to 2023 are we receiving this error message?

Options
DanielleJ
DanielleJ Member Posts: 4

We were working in our file with no issues until midday. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,009 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @DanielleJ

I see this post has been created under Reckon Accounts Hosted but can I just confirm you're using?

Can I get you to exit the file then logoff any active sessions in the Hosted control panel and then logout.

Log back in after a couple of minutes, reopen your file and use it as normal. Does the same error persist for you?

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DanielleJ
    Options

Hi Rav,

Unfortunately that hasn't resolved our issue. This is the error message we are receiving now :(

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,009 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmm ok, thanks for trying @DanielleJ

Can I get you to slightly rename your company file, I believe doing so should solve this particular error. Also when doing so, ensure that your file name doesn't have any special characters.

I'll add a guide below that has step by step instructions on how to rename your file in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DanielleJ
    Options

Thanks Rav, that has resolved our issue.

Very much appreciated!! :)

• Rav
    Options

Awesome, glad to hear it 😊