Mobile Phone Allowance
I pay an employee a $50 per month mobile phone allowance to use their personal mobile for business calls when needed.
I had this in Reckon as an Addition with NO PAYG paid on this.
I have spent hours searching the ATO site and on the phone to them trying to figure out if this is right, or if it should take PAYG on this payment.
Are these Additions lodged along with the STP report or should this be put under Earnings?
Does anyone know?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community