Unable to switch to Multi User mode

Options
Rodney Senior
Rodney Senior Member Posts: 3
edited July 2023 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Just upgraded my 5 computors - Reckon Accounts Premier Desktop - 2023 Version

Now won't allow me to switch to Multi-User

What have I done wrong ?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,428 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rodney Senior

What is happening specifically when you attempt to switch to multi-user mode? Are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it?

Also, what is the process you followed after upgrade to 2023?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rodney Senior
    Rodney Senior Member Posts: 3
    Options

Here is the message, I getting on my users computer

I had this issue last year, but I can't remember how I fixed it

• SRCHealth
    SRCHealth Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have exactly the same problem with the same error message. The file opens correctly in Multi-user mode on the server, but all clients on other computers open in single user and will not change to multi user

• BrianGG
    BrianGG Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi

We are having the same problem here - will open in multi user on server but when it is open, no one else can access the file. When Reckon is closed on the server, one other computer can open the file, but cannot switch to multi user.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,428 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys

We've got a help guide which I'll link below that outlines the most common cause of this error along with how to resolve it -

I'd recommend giving the steps in the guide a go, but if you still have any trouble please give our technical support team a call so we can have a technician take a closer look.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.