Pay Slip is confusing for staff. Hide Rate and Qty based on Payroll Items
I have a problem with the payslips. The amounts I pay the staff is always correct but sometimes the play Slip is showing the wrong hourly rate or quantity. My staff are on salary.
Is it possible to hide the Rate and Qty based on the payroll item in the Payslip or has anybody got a template that I can import that might help?
The below is just mock data and what we need to see.
In the above example:
· Staff do need to see the Qty used for their leave entitlements Items. If they use 8 hours Annual Leave for the month, they need to see that. They don’t need to see the hourly rate and because it’s a salary item, I can’t change it anyone.
· They don’t need to see the Qty for the Salary Item. It just confuses them. T
· They do need to see the Qty and Rate for the items such as Time In Lieu and Holiday payout.
I hope what I’m saying makes sense. Like I said, they are always paid correctly but the Rate and Qty for the salary items can do some crazy things.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community