Reckon Hosted 2023 Payroll item Holiday Loading Glitch
Hi all, 2 related questions:
Just wondering if anyone has encountered this issue post upgrade to RA 2023 or post running Phase 2 Migration Wizard.
2 employees have been paid an amount of Holiday Loading, in the first payrun since upgrade/migration to STP Phase 2. Neither employee took leave in this pay.... They did however both take 1 day's Holiday leave in the previous pay (as in the last pay run processed prior to upgrade).
No other employee was effected and we cannot replicate the issue in subsequent payruns.
Is it possible to do a negative adjustment to the Holiday Loading item either in a payrun; or via the YTD Adjustment function?
PS: In the offending payrun, PAYG was withheld, no super was paid, Holiday Leave accrual balances did not change.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community