Reckon Backup and Rebuild taking days - can I delete TLG file?
We are trying to backup the data file before updating to 2023 and it just keeps crashing.
I was going to run a backup and rebuild before the update and it won't work.
The IT manager has pointed out that the TLG file is 4GB and perhaps we could take a backup of that and the data file and then delete the TLG file before trying again to backup? Would this be an appropriatte course of action?
Any other ideas on how to speed up the backup so we can get the update installed before our first pay next week?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community