PAYG tax is calculated higher in 2023 Desktop Accounts version
I have finalised the EOFY for all my staff in 2022 Desktop accounts.
I have installed 2023 Desktop accounts and completed the STP2 conversion for each staff member.
However, when I complete a payrun in 2023 it is taking out substantially more PAYG than under 2022 given the same Gross Amounts for all employees.
The tax table I am using is 2344321. However I can't open the Tax Table Info either.
What could be causing this issue.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 951 Payroll Premier
- 119 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community