How to make Q Drive restored file into everyday Rah file?
I made a mistake and needed to restore our company file. (I saved it just in case what I was working on was a 'stuff up' & sure enough I needed it! Phew!)
I have been in and out of our file both as 'Admin' user and as 'Staff 1' (depending on which computer/office I am in) over the past two days. I noticed today that the work I did yesterday wasn't saved to the restored/newest file and have had to backtrack.
Not sure how I ended up looking at two identically named files to choose from on opening screen as shown. How do I continue with the up-to-date file, Ie. Q Drive file? How do I turn my backed up Q Drive file into my everyday 'Rah' file?
Thanks very much for any help at all!
PS. Gayel is my sister-in-law☺️
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community