Software Release

When is the 2023 Personal Plus Home & Business Due for release?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @Edward Zawalski

Let me check in with the product team about this one and I'll get back to you.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Edward Zawalski
    Edward Zawalski Member Posts: 17 Reckoner Reckoner

Rav, any update on release?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Haven't heard anything yet @Edward Zawalski but with that said, our teams are all-hands on deck with some fairly significant work on other projects at the moment, of which the deadline is fast approaching, so they're being kept very busy. I am however hoping to have some info around this later on this week or early next and I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more news.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• sellarsb
    sellarsb Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Rav is Reckon planning to convert Home and Business to online version akin to something like XERO Cashbook? If so would I be able to keep all my old data?

• Steve_2218070
    Steve_2218070 Member Posts: 21 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Rav. Do you have any update on this? There didn't seem to be an update last year unless I missed it so I am keen for one this year.

• Edward Zawalski
    Edward Zawalski Member Posts: 17 Reckoner Reckoner

Rav, is there any update on the 2023 release please?

• grmas1
    grmas1 Member Posts: 7 Reckoner Reckoner

Also looking to see if there will be an update as we are paying a fair amount each year and it looks to me that this is software is slowly dying whilst still taking subscription money with the promise of updates.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 218 Reckoner Reckoner

Interesting comment @grmas1

Can you link me to where they've promised an update as you say?

Isn't personal plus in maintenance mode?