Post Accounts Hosted 2023 R1 Update Grief
Yesterday I ran the 2023 R1 update and processed a payrun. All good.
Today when I attempted to log in (clicking on the 2023 R1 button) the system advises "Reckon Hosted 2022 cannot open this file because the file has been updated to a newer version of Reckon Hosted".
It prompts me to try restoring a back up. When I attempt a restore using the .qbb backup file the system advises the file I am trying to restore to "... is set to read only. Try again with a different file name".
Oddly, there is another .qbw file with the same name but with 22 added to it and date stamped an hour before hand. Not sure where that file came from.
Any one got clues what is going on or how to resolve it
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community