RAH Feeds with Reckon Insights

Lribeiro
Lribeiro Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member
edited August 2023 in Reckon Insights

We have 36 companies and I was interested in the consolidation.

We have reckon hosted and every time I add a new feed it tells me +$10/per month??? This will add up to $360 per month????? $4320 per year??? Am I right?

I thought that the cost was $38 per month for a creator license and $10 per month for a viewer license?

Also, I keep getting this message :

A recent synchronisation on your Reckon Hosted Company file for Reckon Insights was unsuccessful.

Error/Reason: The process failed for some unknown reason.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lribeiro

Let me check in with the Insights team on this and I'll get back to you shortly.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi again @Lribeiro

I have a bit more info now around your query but we may need

In short, in order for a Reckon Insights to pull data from company file in Reckon Accounts Hosted, it will require an RAH feed.

With that said, I'm happy to organise a call from our Reckon Insights sales team to you for a further chat around your requirements and see if there are any recommendations they can make. If that's something you'd be interested in can I get you to shoot me your name and contact number in a private message.

In regard to the error message, is that occurring for you consistently or is it intermittent? Have you been able to sync successfully before or is this your first attempts at doing so?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Lribeiro

In regards to the error message, I've tried to sync 4 companies but only one was successful. The other 3 failed.

• Lribeiro

How do we re sync a company that failed?

• Lribeiro

Good Morning

I am still on the 14 days trial period. will I be charged the $10 for each feed?

Also, Can I have some help as I am having trouble to sync my companies.

• Rav

Hi @Lribeiro

Shoot me your contact phone number in a private message and I'll organise one of our technicians to give you a call to take a look at those sync issues.