STP error message from ATO

Phil_9164898
Phil_9164898 Member Posts: 5 Reckoner Reckoner

Anyone know what this relates to and how to rectify?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Phil

Check out the info in this article linked below for more info on this error along with a workaround to resolve it -

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Phil_9164898

Thansk Rav.

So should I add the .01 in PAYG to the missing employee pay then lodge an updated file for 5/7/23, selecting only the missing employee, or after making the change, lodge a full replacement file (selecting all employees) for this 5/7/23?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Phil

After you've added the $0.01, just create the STP file as a normal one rather than an update event or full file replacement.

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Phil_9164898

Thanks Rav. One more question, for lodegment of the normal file, should I select all employees or just the one that is mssing. Just wanting to ensure I get it right the first time.

• Rav

Hey Phil,

Create it with everyone included, STP is reported on a year to date basis only so it'll only report the YTD balances as it is ie. it won't 'double up' on balances for employees.

• Phil_9164898

Many thanks Rav. Love your work!