Inventory cost purchase vs average cost - leaving balance in balance sheet
Hi, I am new with Reckon Hosted and inventory accounting.
We have a purchase and a sale for the same item that happen in the same month but it leaves balance in the balance sheet. This is due to the sale was calculated in the background using average cost rather than purchase cost. But if I run the inventory valuation report for that month, it is nil.
It should have no amount in the balance sheet under stock on hand as the inventory report is nil. How is best to fix this and how do I prevent this to happen in the future?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community