Upgrading to Reckon payroll - company setup

AdamArcher
AdamArcher Member Posts: 4 Novice Member Novice Member

Hi,

I'm trying to set up Reckon payroll but when I click on the 'Check it out' banner from Reckon One, it takes me to a page to set up company details. However once I get to Step 2, it asks for a branch number (which we don't have). If I try to put in '001' it tells me that the ABN and branch number are already registered. I have full administration access. Am I missing something?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hey there @AdamArcher

Can I just confirm a couple of things, do you have a branch number for your ABN in reality?

Also, if you go to Settings ➡ Book Settings ➡ General Details, do you have any branch number listed in the branch number field? Example screenshot below -

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• AdamArcher

No we don't, there is nothing in the book settings either

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,371 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks @AdamArcher

Teddy who is one of our senior technicians is going to give you a call shortly for a chat around this.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• AdamArcher

Hi, I had someone call but I was unable to talk at the time and they did not call me back. We are still trying to get this sorted, can someone please call today?

• Rav

Hi Adam

I believe Teddy has tried on a couple of occasions to get in touch but hasn't been able to make contact. I've asked him to try again today so he'll give you a call shortly.

Cheers

• AdamArcher

That's okay - I've got it working now.

Thanks