Do I have a problem?
I use time sheets to assign employees, the type of work they do and the hours they work to a Customer:Job. These time sheets are then used to create an invoice for that customer.
By some craziness I don't understand Accounts Hosted has started finding different hours and types of work when it comes to creating the invoice for the one customer. I can manually adjust the invoices to what they should be but it's just annoying this is now happening.
I run both RAH and the Enterprise desktop version and it's only RAH with the issue.
Any suggestions for a fix?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community