Any reason I can't edit my payroll?

Have just changed to the new STP2 system and doing a payrun but need to edit several employees. Click on the edit icon and the screen appears but doesn't load... Any suggestions?

Thanks

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Janine Attwood-Graham

It looks like we've got a couple of hiccups at the moment that we're working through. Are you encountering a blank menu when attempting to edit a pay run?

Was your pay run previously marked as paid and then switched to draft status OR was it already in draft mode?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 32 ✭

Hi Rav

Yes - blank menu when I go to edit employees....

Hadn't got as far as marking the payroll as paid - cause couldn't edit the employees and put their hours in!

Thanks

• adam_zafra
    adam_zafra Member Posts: 3 ✭

Hi Rav

I am having this issue too. I need to resolve this for pays tomorrow. If the pay run is reduced to one person I can edit the details for that individual. As soon as I re-populate the pay run with more than one employee, I receive the blank menu.

The problem could not be resolved over the phone. The behaviour was identified but no solution found on the call. Please advise as soon as there is a solution at hand.

Thank you